Monday, January 26, 2009

Playing with the Car

So the past couple of months I've been spending a little bit of time doing small things to the car. I haven't really done a "Big" install project since I put the exhaust on it back in April. Since then I've been contempt with the way it is. Well now I'm looking into the overall feel and look of the car so suspension, aesthetics, and random things are where I've been putting my time towards. For Christmas I got a little crazy and bought some "presents for the car." This list includes: a new Shift Knob, Front and Rear Shift Bushings, LED kit for the entire car, Sub Frame Bushings, and Tranny Cross Member Bushings. Here are a couple quick pics of some of them. Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures of some of the installs.
Front Grill Repaint:

New Shift Knob:

And the Car at the park the day before painting:

No comments:

Post a Comment