Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Firefly Quotes

Firefly is definitely one of my favorite shows around. Since I'm re-watching it again for the 20th time I will compile a list for you of the best quotes:

Shepherd Book:"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell, a level they reserved for Child molesters and people who talk at the theater."

Simon to Jayne -"How did your brain ever master human language ?"

Wash: "Oh, no. What could it be? We're all doomed!! WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! Oh, right. That would be me."

Wash: "were i unwed, i would take you in a manly fashion...."

Mal: "If someone tries to kill you, you kill them right back."

Mal: "I aim to misbehave"

Mal: "We are just too pretty for God to let us die."

Jayne: "Do you know what the chain of command is?, its a chain i go get and beat you with till you learn whos in ruttin' command"

Jayne: "Ten percent of nuthin' is…let me do the math here…nuthin' into nuthin'…carry the nuthin'…"

No comments:

Post a Comment