Tuesday, March 31, 2009

More Hot Toys Goodness

Wow...so it seems Hot Toys doesn't want me to have any money. Every time I get a newsletter from them or read on the forums about their latest announcement its a grand slam. Tonight is no different. I got home from class just to find out that Hot Toys was gonna hit me below the belt with the new Cop Joker....but instead of just releasing a single figure they are starting a new line of "double" figures I guess. Essentially what this is is one figure, but with two (or more) head sculpts, costumes, and multiple hands/guns/accessories to compliment it. Now, at first I said no thanks with the Cop Joker because I already own both their previous Joker and Bank Robber Joker. Oh well, I guess it depends on the money situation when it comes time to pay. Here's some pics to show how awesome Hot Toys is making this figure:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment