Monday, June 29, 2009

Summer of Suckage

So far this summer has been very un-inspiring as far as movie going goes. It started out in May with Wolverine, which to me wasn't that bad, but at the same time not so great. Then it was followed by Angels & Demons that I found very un-fulfilling in comparison to the book. Terminator: Salvation followed suit in peaking my interest, but fell on its face in the end. I really wanted to love the movie, and was 100% prepared to ignore the stupid crap in it...but I couldn't do that when I walked out of the theater. Now, I have seen the crappiest of the crap--- Transformers 2. This movie was just fucking retarded. When I view a Michael Bay movie I expect nothing but a special effects-fest with not much added to it. This movie takes that and adds 100 pounds of stupid into the mix. Between explosions around every corner, to the boring robot designs...which gets even worse when almost all of the robots look the same, to the stupid dialogue between Shia Lebouf and Megan Fox (who still looks like a total whore throughout all of the film).

No comments:

Post a Comment